NetDevil 5 Year Spoofs





























At NetDevil, after completeling 5 years of service, you recieve a sword of your choosing as an award. I was asked to do drawings of the first two honorees a couple of years ago - this image was to be put on a cake for them. The cake was presented at the company meeting in which these employees recieved their sword. I have been doing these drawings ever since. As we've come along in the company, we now have a wall that holds the purpose of displaying these 5 year anniversary swords. Under each sword is a plaque showing these drawings and the employee's name and hire date. Pretty friggin' cool, I say. Well, I was honored with my 5 year award this year (yes, a Darth Vader Lightsaber) so I thought this would be a good time to share these goofy drawings. I will add more as they come... please keep in mind that these are done fairly quickly - I would estimate no more than an hour for each one. If you're ever at the NetDevil studio, be sure to check out the sword wall! Cheers...