Election Season 2016

A place for my doodled political commentary to live for the 2016 Presidential Race. Folks, it's a fucking circus.

I fell off of doing political cartoons for the 2016 election season almost completely... While I have followed it as close as possible - making political cartoons is time consuming. I feel I have a passion for it, but I end up dedicating a lot of time and mental energy to creating them. It can be exhausting, especially considering THIS particular elections cycle. Part of me wishes I could do this as a full-time gig. Part of me is grateful that I do not have to.
November 6, 2016 - two days before election day. I hope you vote...


In reference/contrast to the controversy surrounding the shooting of Harambe the Gorilla at the Cincinnati Zoo - May, 2016


Sanders Portland, OR rally, March 25th



St. Louis rally, March 11th


Repubic Debate, March 10th


Democratic Debate, March 6th
Bernie Sanders response, in part, when asked about his faith and if "God matters?"



"I'm big." GOP Debate, March 3rd, Detroit

Super Tuesday, March 1, 2016 (proud to say Colorado went with Bernie)

Trump on Trump

Trump on David Duke endorsement.

"USS Republican"

"Heil Trump"

"Schlonged"